For our client – world leader in production of steel parts of machinery and equipment – we are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST.
- Providing the necessary input to define and document business processes that need implemented in new business application;
- Participatig in workshops and providing input with Vendor Consultants;
- Validating solution documents against agreed business requirements;
- Providing input and solution design for content-oriented business with regard to your area of responsibility. This does not only include business solution, but also documents, reports, roles, master data requirements and interface requirements for stream(s);
- Providing input to iplement approach that applies to The Vlassenroot Group – simplified processes according to market standards and ERP package standards – with attention to local legal, financial or local customer specifics;
- Ensuring acceptance of the business solution within stream(s) with business process owner, functional / local representatives within the stream(s). Business Process Owner is the first escalation point in that respect;
- Representing main business in your domain, ensurig that business process owner vendor consultants and subject matter experts work on the right scope and priorities. Validating business solution proposal against all relevant cases analysed in your domain;
- Participating in the activities organized by BI | reporting | document lead against the business solution specifications;
- Participating in activities organized by test manager (related to the setup and confirmation of test scen arios); BA has responsibility to confirm user acceptance tests in the stream(s), in agreement with the test manager;
- Participating in activities organized by training manager (related to elaboration of training material and providing training). BA accepts training deliverables against business solution specifications;
- After going live, supporting new business application by capturing business demand and explaining possible alternatives;
- Supporting Change Management by being change agent and project ambassador within the company;
- Validating solution proposal (on its completeness and accuracy) and making inventory of all cases that specify the requirements.
- 5 year experience in: Logistics or / Shipping/Transport or /Customer Service or Invoicing;
- Experience in implementation of ERP / MES products;
- Very good English in writing and speaking;
- Good communication skills including listening, speaking, writing;
- Problem solving skills and searching for alternative solutions;
- Ability to work in a large international team.
- Open for business trips to Germany and Belgium about 30% of the time.
- Employment under a contract of employment or B2B;
- Interesting work in an international team;
- Attractive remuneration package.