We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist – R&D Center
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of active and passive safety systems, serving all major vehicle manufacturers around the world.
- Introduce systematic approach to Basic Problem Solving and Advanced Problem Solving in the Engineering Center for Product Development;
- Support employees with implementation and facilitation of problem solving processes and methods (DMAIC, DFSS, 8D Problem Solving); as six sigma expert – manage continuous improvement projects.
- Identify improvement opportunities (efficiency increase, process improvements, product robustness, savings), plan and keep track of them in cooperation with the management in the Engineering Center;
- Train and coach employees in Six Sigma methodology (e.g. Process Capability, Green Belt Training, Measurement System Analysis) at the site and provide trainings for the global team;
- Evaluate Green Belts competencies progress and manage it towards certification.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s engineering degree;
- 3 years of experience in Six Sigma quality, or similar role, ideally in automotive industry;
- Competent in Six Sigma methods, Processes and Tools (e.g. GB Certified, BB Certificate);
- Self-confident, outstanding communication skills, analytical mindset and experience as coach/trainer;
- Very good English language skills;
- Flexibility to travel to other location to support trainings/workshops.
Perks & benefits:
- Development Opportunities in Problem Solving Competency (e.g. Certification as Six Sigma Black Belt);
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career development opportunities;
- Attractive salary structure;
- Discounts on goods and services;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a multinational environment.