For our Client, one of the leading trading companies in the Word, we are looking for a Financial Analyst.
- Preparation of month – end management information for Polish and Group Entities.
- Preparation of various reports together with comments.
- Cost control, verification of allocation of costs to cost centres.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations.
- Input to the UK accounting system, which will require tight cooperation with UK Finance Team.
- Assistance with preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts.
- Tight cooperation with accounting team.
- Active participation in process improvements and ad-hoc projects.
Required skills and experience Qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience in accounting/finance department.
- Very good English.
- Very good computer skills, including MS Office and especially MS Excel.
- Enthusiasm for data analytics and impressive numeric skills.
- Attention to detail and quality, outstanding skills for grasping complex concepts.
- Ability to be proactive in delivering high quality customer service, work under pressure and also independently if required.
- Willingness to challenge status quo and a strong sense of accountability, eagerness to meet challenging deadlines.
- Open-minded personality, ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
- Experience in Big4 or other audit company of at least 3 years will be an advantage.
- ACCA / CIMA qualification – completed or in progress will be an advantage.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- Great team of international, full of energy, supportive experts.
- Stable conditions on employment contract and competitive salary.
- Comfortable office in the centre of Warsaw.
- Inimitable work atmosphere.
- Fresh fruit every week.
- Access to lower prices of medical care and sport cards.
- Integration events, Christmas gifts.
Please attach your CV in English.