For our client, an international software and consulting company, we are looking for an experienced RoR Tech Lead.
- PLN 11600 – 14400 gross (UoP)
- PLN 14500 – 18000 + VAT (B2B)
– working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
– startup type projects,
– processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– clients from all over the world,
– dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
– 4 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails,
– experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
– hands-on experience of different programming roles,
– experience as a leader of a team of at least three developers,
– ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
– excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required,
– ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
– knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
– knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– always willing to help and mentor other developers,
– to have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible),
– to be an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
– MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
– private health insurance + MultiSport card,
– individual co-financed educational plan,
– free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
– Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
– constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
– having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
– flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.