For our client, an international software and consulting company, we are looking for an experienced Senior RoR Developer.
- PLN 8400 – 13 000 gross (UoP)
- PLN 10500 – 16250 + VAT (B2B)
– working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
– startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
– processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
A candidate should:
– have at least 2 years’ experience in Ruby on Rails,
– be able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in the field,
– have excellent communication skills,
– have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English,
– quickly find solutions to issues – understand the business side of the project and be able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
– be able to lead a project independently,
– be ready to help Project Managers (from the technical perspective).
– knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
– knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
– always willing to help and mentor other developers,
– to have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible),
– to be an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
– MacBook and additional accessories for computer,
– private health insurance + MultiSport card,
– individual co-financed educational plan,
– free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
– Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
– constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
– having a real influence on pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
– flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.